MDS provides DAM Professionals with a support network and service infrastructure that fills in the knowledge gaps of scaling DAM teams. With their extensive knowledge and expertise in the field, projects can be executed with the application of best practices, best-of-breed tools, and industry-leading supervision. MDS is a solution that allows DAM professionals to concentrate more on their core competencies and in doing so, move DAM programs forward and more efficiently by having tasks easily executed and delegated accordingly.
Henrik and Frank realized how over the years the DAM professional’s job has dramatically changed and requires filling a very different seat at the table. DAM Professionals no longer are tagging assets for a central repository, but they are instrumental in moving digital media assets through the enterprise swiftly and in an structured way.
Gone are the days when a DAM professional is spending over 40% of their time on metadata alone. They are responsible for a whole litany of other important responsibilities that make for truly successful DAM programs. When routine tasks can be easily accomplished under budget, this leads to better profitability and time reallocation.
- We are filling in the gaps of Digital Asset Management with My DAM Services.
- If you need help with metadata, we have remote metadata services.
- If you need to find Digital Asset Management talent, we have remote talent services.
- If you need help with Digital Asset Management, we have remote consulting services.
- If your business needs help with Digital Asset Management, contact My DAM Services at [email protected] today.